Availability: Product Availability on Description Tab
Shipping: Free Shipping in the US
The 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter from Vive Health is well-suited for travelers, as it contains few heavy parts and can be easily disassembled to make it compact. It features a swivel seat with a comfortable backrest, covered with vinyl for easier cleaning.
The scooter weighs 77lbs, and it uses two 112V 12AH batteries. It also reaches 3.7 mph, and it goes up to 12.4 miles before needing another charge. While this scooter is great for indoor use, it is not recommended for use on hard surfaces like gravel.
- Simple to assemble/disassemble for travel
- 12.4 Mile Battery Life (12V/12AH)
- 265 lb Weight Capacity
- Weight of 88.2 lbs
- Top Speed 3.7 mph
- Heaviest piece 29 lbs
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- 6 Degree Incline
- Flat Free Tires
- LED Headlight and Horn for added safety
Color and Specifications
The Vive 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter is available in 2 Colors.
- Product Code: MOB1027BLU
- Product Code: MOB1027SLV
4 Wheel Mobility Specifications
|Top Speed||3.70 mph|
|Maximum Drive Range Per Charge||12.4 miles|
|Heaviest Piece||29 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||265 lbs.|
|Total Weight||88.2 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed||Up to 3.7 mph|
|Overall Width of Base||19.68"|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||18.5"-21.5"|
|Seat Dimensions||17" x 14.5”|
|Seat Material||Black vinyl, molded composite base|
|Total Weight||88.2 lbs.|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece||29 lbs. (Rear base)|
|Maximum Range Per Charge||Up to 12.4 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board charger, 2amp|
|Brakes||Electronic, regenerative and electromechanical|
|Motor||24-volt DC motor, sealed mini-transaxle|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||265 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Blue, Silver|
Shipping and Delivery
All Wheels Mobility accepts order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In stock products delivered within the 48 contiguous states should arrive in 3 – 10 business days, depending on delivery location and product availability. Other items may take 6-10 business days.
Depending on the item(s) you purchase and the location to which the items will be delivered, different shipping methods will be available. Some shipping methods have their own restrictions and charges that will be applied to your order.
We deliver most of our orders via UPS, FedEx or Freight Carriers, which require a valid phone number to ensure delivery.
**Please see our Shipping page for more information**
After your order leaves our warehouse, delivery times vary according to the shipping method you select during Checkout (if applicable) and the location of your shipping address. Most larger items are delivered by freight companies which require a Monday through Friday delivery only.
Return and Refund Policy
All Wheels Mobility values customer service. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, we offer a 30-day refund with 30% restocking fee. Customers are encouraged to inspect your product upon delivery.
Please review the below conditions so that we may qualify your return:
- Customers must email email@example.com including order information or call 1-888-988-5068 to obtain a Return Manufacturer’s Authorization Number (RMA #).
- Shipping cost for returned items are at the customer's expense.
- Returned products must be in selling condition as new, in it's original packaging and include all parts.
- Shipping for items qualifying for free shipping will be deducted from remaining credit of eligible refund item.
- Expedited or White Glove Delivery shipping will not be refunded.
- Credits will be granted upon inspection of the returned product(s).
- Custom orders and assembly fees if applicable, are non-refundable.
- If unit is shipped back please note:
- The product must be packaged carefully and clearly marked with an RMA # so that a credit can be processed accurately. Improper packaging may cause shipping damage to the product being returned. This will impact the amount of credit to be refunded. All damaged parts or units must be replaced and/or repaired at the sender’s expense.