Availability: Product Availability on Description Tab
Shipping: Free Shipping in the US Domestic
The Strongback wheelchair models are a set of ergonomic wheelchairs designed to provide maximum comfort to users. They’re all limited to a maximum weight of 300lbs and they’re suitable for use in both indoor and outdoor movement.
The backrest is shaped strategically for the comfort of the spine, and the cushion relieves the buttocks of pressure. They have a set of hand brakes accessible by both the pusher and the person on the chair, for maximum safety.
- Curved back supports the natural lumbar curve of the spine
- Seat angle aligns the pelvis for proper posture
- Ergonomic comfort grip handles
- Easy grip, swing-away footrests
- Among the lightest ones of their kind (19-26 lbs/9 to 13 kg, depending on model)
- Compact, foldable design
- Easily fits into the trunk of your car
- Supports the lumbar curve of your spine, thus decreasing pressure on the spinal discs
- Reduces pressure on discs and coccyx
- Seat angle prevents slipping and slouching forward, improves user stability, and reduces seat shear on sensitive pressure points of the buttocks
- 1.2 "/3 cm seat cushion for added comfort
- Beautifully curved lines and attention to detail make this chair the new standard of comfort and design.
- Velcro adjustable back flaps allow the user to easily adjust the location and firmness of lumbar support
- No need for bulky cushions and other support structures
- Swing-away detachable footrests
Swing-away detachable footrests
- Footrests can be moved from in front of the chair for ease of entry and exit.
- Footrest can be easily removed entirely.Available in three frame sizes (except on the Excursion8)
- Seat options of 16” and 18” and 20”
Durable - Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. (136 kg)
Most models available with attendant brakes
Color and Specifications
The Strongback Mobility StrongbackExcursion 8 Manual Wheelchair comes in Black/Blue in width 18".
- Product Code: 1002
Shipping and Delivery
All Wheels Mobility accepts order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In stock products delivered within the 48 contiguous states should arrive in 3 – 10 business days, depending on delivery location and product availability. Other items may take 6-10 business days.
Depending on the item(s) you purchase and the location to which the items will be delivered, different shipping methods will be available. Some shipping methods have their own restrictions and charges that will be applied to your order.
We deliver most of our orders via UPS, FedEx or Freight Carriers, which require a valid phone number to ensure delivery.
**Please see our Shipping page for more information**
After your order leaves our warehouse, delivery times vary according to the shipping method you select during Checkout (if applicable) and the location of your shipping address. Most larger items are delivered by freight companies which require a Monday through Friday delivery only.
Return and Refund Policy
All Wheels Mobility values customer service. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, we offer a 30-day refund with a 20% restocking fee. Customers are encouraged to inspect your product upon delivery.
Please review the below conditions so that we may qualify your return:
- Customers must email email@example.com including order information or call 1-888-988-5068 to obtain a Return Manufacturer’s Authorization Number (RMA #).
- Shipping cost for returned items are at the customer's expense.
- Returned products must be in selling condition as new, in it's original packaging and include all parts.
- Shipping for items qualifying for free shipping will be deducted from remaining credit of eligible refund item.
- Expedited or White Glove Delivery shipping will not be refunded.
- Credits will be granted upon inspection of the returned product(s).
- Custom orders and assembly fees if applicable, are non-refundable.
- If unit is shipped back please note:
- The product must be packaged carefully and clearly marked with an RMA # so that a credit can be processed accurately. Improper packaging may cause shipping damage to the product being returned. This will impact the amount of credit to be refunded. All damaged parts or units must be replaced and/or repaired at the sender’s expense.