Availability: Product Availability on Description Tab
Shipping: Free Shipping in the US Domestic
The Stander EZ Fold-N-Go Rollator creates an amazing combination of safety and portability and style. The unique and patented design allows the user to move safely along any surface with 6" wheels and our proprietary break system along with giving you the ability sit to take a rest along your journey. The Stander EZ Fold-N-Go Rollator folds up seamlessly up to 3x smaller than most traditional walkers or rollators allowing for easy storage. . At only 13.5 lbs. the EZ Fold-N-Go Rollator supports up to 250 lbs. and comes in three attractive colors that matches your personality and lifestyle. Best of all this installation free and brilliant design gives you assurance because it comes with a 100% lifetime satisfaction guarantee.
- Supports up to 250 lbs
- Only 15 lbs, collapses 3x smaller than other rollators
- Portable and compact design for easy carrying and storage
- Travel ready with durable, collapsible frame
- Comfortable seat and locking brake grips
- Seat dimensions: 18.5” W x 5” D
Color and Specifications
The Stander - EZ Fold-N-Go Rollator is available in Black Walnut, Cobalt Blue and Regal Rose.
- Black Walnut
- Product Code: 4350-BW
- Cobalt Blue
- Product Code: 4350-CB
- Regal Rose
- Product Code: 4350-RR
Weight: 13.5 lbs
Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
Collapsed Dimension: 35.75" × 13" × 10"
Wheels: 6" diameter wheels
Colors: Black Walnut, Cobalt Blue, Regal Rose
Handle Height Adjustment: 33”- 36"
Open Depth: 23"
Open Width: 27.5"
Open Handle Width: 17"
Seat Dimension: 18.5” W x 5” D
Shipping and Delivery
All Wheels Mobility accepts order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In stock products delivered within the 48 contiguous states should arrive in 3 – 10 business days, depending on delivery location and product availability. Other items may take 6-10 business days.
Depending on the item(s) you purchase and the location to which the items will be delivered, different shipping methods will be available. Some shipping methods have their own restrictions and charges that will be applied to your order.
We deliver most of our orders via UPS, FedEx or Freight Carriers, which require a valid phone number to ensure delivery.
**Please see our Shipping page for more information**
After your order leaves our warehouse, delivery times vary according to the shipping method you select during Checkout (if applicable) and the location of your shipping address. Most larger items are delivered by freight companies which require a Monday through Friday delivery only.
Warranty and Return Policy
The Rollators come with a 5 Year Warranty and the Walkers come with a Lifetime Guarantee. All of the parts that are designed to wear out are the exception. For example the glides, hand grips, wheels.
All Wheels Mobility values customer service. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, we offer a 30-day return for a replacement. Customers are encouraged to inspect your product upon delivery.
Please review the below conditions so that we may qualify your return:
- Customers must email email@example.com including order information or call 1-888-988-5068 to obtain a Return Manufacturer’s Authorization Number (RMA #).
- Shipping cost for returned items are at the customer's expense.
- Returned products must be in selling condition as new, in it's original packaging and include all parts.
- Expedited or White Glove Delivery shipping will not be refunded.
- Replacement will be granted upon inspection of the returned product(s).
- Custom orders and assembly fees if applicable, are non-refundable.
- If unit is shipped back please note:
- The product must be packaged carefully and clearly marked with an RMA # so that a credit can be processed accurately. Improper packaging may cause shipping damage to the product being returned. This will impact the amount of credit to be refunded. All damaged parts or units must be replaced and/or repaired at the sender’s expense.