Availability: Product Availability on Description Tab
Shipping: Free Shipping in the US Domestic
The Rebel 1.0 fat tire e-bike is a folding bike with fat tires, to become both super-portable, and super-durable. It is strong enough for off-road riding, and portable enough for indoors riding.
It runs with the help of the Banfang 500W geared hub motor, which is powered by a 48V 13Ah Lithium-ion battery. The battery is strong enough to power the bike for 30 miles after a full charge. This can go up to 40 miles if the Pedal Assist System is used.
- 48V 500W BAFANG™ High speed gear motor. Peak output over 800W.
- 48V 13Ah Li-ion battery. Easy to take out.
- Matrix LCD display gives you all information you need: Odo, trip, speed, motor output, battery indicator, and of course advanced settings.
- Front/Rear Tektro™ disc brake stops Rebel at any time it needed.
- Italian Selle Royal™ saddle made of memory foam. You don't have to ride "hard".
- Half twist throttle. Twist throttle, Rebel will take you anywhere.
- We provide full accessory as options. Don't worry about can't find perfect add-ons for your Rebel.
Color and Specifications
The Rebel 1.0 500W 48V Folding Electric Bike is available in
- Matte Black
- Pearl White
48V 13Ah (624Wh) Lithium-ion. NCA 18650 Samsung 25E Cells. Easy to take out.
48V D-Power Charger, specially made for Rebel 1.0
Output: 48V 2A
Certificate: UL approved
Including: charger and power cord
Matrix LCD display gives you all information you need: Odo, trip, speed, motor output, battery indicator, and of course advanced settings.
48V 500W BAFANG™ High speed gear motor, which provides enough torque (80NM) to help you climb any steep. Peak output over 800W.
5 Level Throttle with 12 Magnet Cadence Sensor
Half twist throttle
Water Resistant Connectors and Wiring Harness
BRAKE PAD MATERIAL
SEAT POST CLAMP
Recommended Rider Heights: 5'2" - 6'2"
FOLDED DIMENSIONS (LxWxH)
Shipping and Delivery
All Wheels Mobility accepts order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In stock products delivered within the 48 contiguous states should arrive in 3 – 10 business days, depending on delivery location and product availability. Other items may take 6-10 business days.
Depending on the item(s) you purchase and the location to which the items will be delivered, different shipping methods will be available. Some shipping methods have their own restrictions and charges that will be applied to your order.
We deliver most of our orders via UPS, FedEx or Freight Carriers, which require a valid phone number to ensure delivery.
**Please see our Shipping page for more information**
After your order leaves our warehouse, delivery times vary according to the shipping method you select during Checkout (if applicable) and the location of your shipping address. Most larger items are delivered by freight companies which require a Monday through Friday delivery only.
White Glove Delivery is a premium freight service that can add extra time to your order. Normally 7-14 business days. This option is available on some items where product(s) are delivered to your designated shipping address, at a time suitable for your convenience, set-up/assembled and tested in your desired area removing all packaging materials if requested. We suggest saving the item's original box in case a return is required.
Once the order ships, White Glove delivery cannot be removed, and the order cannot be cancelled. A return can be arranged by calling for a Return Authorization. Return shipping and the restocking fee will be assessed, however, the White Glove charge is not eligible for refund.
Return and Refund Policy
All Wheels Mobility values customer service. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, we offer a 30-day refund with a 20% restocking fee. Customers are encouraged to inspect your product upon delivery.
Please review the below conditions so that we may qualify your return:
- Customers must email email@example.com including order information or call 1-888-988-5068 to obtain a Return Manufacturer’s Authorization Number (RMA #).
- Shipping cost for returned items are at the customer's expense.
- Returned products must be in selling condition as new, in it's original packaging and include all parts.
- Shipping for items qualifying for free shipping will be deducted from remaining credit of eligible refund item.
- Expedited or White Glove Delivery shipping will not be refunded.
- Credits will be granted upon inspection of the returned product(s).
- Custom orders and assembly fees if applicable, are non-refundable.
- If unit is shipped back please note:
- The product must be packaged carefully and clearly marked with an RMA # so that a credit can be processed accurately. Improper packaging may cause shipping damage to the product being returned. This will impact the amount of credit to be refunded. All damaged parts or units must be replaced and/or repaired at the sender’s expense.