Availability: Product Availability on Description Tab
Shipping: Free Shipping in the US
The Micargi Cyclone e-bike is an 83lbs durable cruiser equipped with the powerful 500W BangFang motor. This makes it capable of running as fast as 24 mph on any surface. It is powered by a 48V Samsung Lithium-Ion battery and has a 5-level pedal assist.
It is designed to be enticing, and the disc brakes make for unmatched braking power, for advanced safety.
- A STYLISH OFF-ROAD BIKE. The design is obviously its biggest selling point. It has an expressive, lowrider frame that will attract heads everywhere you go.
- EASY AND COMFORTABLE TO RIDE.
- POWERFUL MOTOR. It is equipped with a 300-watt direct drive motor, so you can ride over anything.
- PREMIUM AND SAFE ELECTRONICS. This bike is equipped with lightweight lithium-ion batteries made by Panasonic. The batteries give out 11.6 amperes per hour packs a lot of charges.
- BEAUTIFUL AND DURABLE.
Color and Specifications
The Micargi Cyclone 26″ Fat Tire Electric Chopper Style Stretch Cruiser is available in Matte Black and Matte Grey.
- FRAME: MICARGI STEEL OVERSIZE CRUISER S/T 15"
- FORK: MICARGI TRIPLE TREE FORK ALLOY CROWN
- HANDLEBAR: MICARGI RETRO MOON-TYPE BAR
- STEM: FORGED ALLOY
- BRAKE: F&R DISC BRAKES
- SADDLE: CRUISERTYPE WITH SPRINGER
- CHAIN: KMC HEAVY DUTY BROWN
- RIMS: 26"x36H PAINTED ALLOY
- TIRES: CHAO YANG26"x4.0 FAT TIRE
- MOTOR: BAFANG 500W w/PEDAL ASSIST
- SENSOR: TORQUE SENSOR BATTERY:
- SAMSUNG 48V 11.6AH
- DISPLAY: LCD
- HEADLAMP: RETRO LED LIGHTS
- BATTERY 11.6AMP
Shipping and Delivery
All Wheels Mobility accepts order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In stock products delivered within the 48 contiguous states should arrive in 3 – 10 business days, depending on delivery location and product availability. Other items may take 6-10 business days.
Depending on the item(s) you purchase and the location to which the items will be delivered, different shipping methods will be available. Some shipping methods have their own restrictions and charges that will be applied to your order.
We deliver most of our orders via UPS, FedEx or Freight Carriers, which require a valid phone number to ensure delivery.
**Please see our Shipping page for more information**
After your order leaves our warehouse, delivery times vary according to the shipping method you select during Checkout (if applicable) and the location of your shipping address. Most larger items are delivered by freight companies which require a Monday through Friday delivery only.
White Glove Delivery is a premium freight service that can add extra time to your order. Normally 7-14 business days. This option is available on some items where product(s) are delivered to your designated shipping address, at a time suitable for your convenience, set-up/assembled and tested in your desired area removing all packaging materials if requested. We suggest saving the item's original box in case a return is required.
Once the order ships, White Glove delivery cannot be removed, and the order cannot be cancelled. A return can be arranged by calling for a Return Authorization. Return shipping and the restocking fee will be assessed, however, the White Glove charge is not eligible for refund.
Return and Refund Policy
All Wheels Mobility values customer service. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, we offer a 30-day refund with a 20% restocking fee. Customers are encouraged to inspect your product upon delivery.
Please review the below conditions so that we may qualify your return:
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org including order information or call 1-888-988-5068 to obtain a Return Manufacturer’s Authorization Number (RMA #).
- Shipping cost for returned items are at the customer's expense.
- Returned products must be in selling condition as new, in it's original packaging and include all parts.
- Shipping for items qualifying for free shipping will be deducted from remaining credit of eligible refund item.
- Expedited or White Glove Delivery shipping will not be refunded.
- Credits will be granted upon inspection of the returned product(s).
- Custom orders and assembly fees if applicable, are non-refundable.
- If unit is shipped back please note:
- The product must be packaged carefully and clearly marked with an RMA # so that a credit can be processed accurately. Improper packaging may cause shipping damage to the product being returned. This will impact the amount of credit to be refunded. All damaged parts or units must be replaced and/or repaired at the sender’s expense.