Availability: Product Availability on Description Tab
Shipping: Free Shipping in the US
This is an aluminum-framed mobility scooter with a foldable design for easy storage. Great for use outdoors and indoors, it is equipped with a quick-charging lithium battery responsible for keeping it on for as long as 11.25 miles, before needing another charge.
It weighs 56.7lbs, making it one of the most lightweight scooters available, and it can reach a 4 mph top speed, with more comfort options.
- Weight capacity: 250lbs
- Strong light-weight alloy aluminum frame for easy folding and carrying
- Small foldable dimension for easy storage
- Easy attach 24V Li-Ion battery, quick charge with 4A off-board charger
- Height and angle adjustable steering tiller to fit individual user demand
- Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use
- Patented twin-front-wheels with spring suspension system offers excellent stability during sharp turning
- Includes armrests
- Option desk top charger can be ordered for off scooter charging
Color and Specifications
The Merits Yoga Mobility Scooter is available in Yellow.
- Yellow Yoga
- Product Code: S542--YLMUB
- Yellow Yoga w/ Suitcase
- Product Code: S542-1YLMUB
**All Products include 11 AH Lithium Batteries**
Shipping and Delivery
All Wheels Mobility accepts order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In stock products delivered within the 48 contiguous states should arrive in 3 – 10 business days, depending on delivery location and product availability. Other items may take 6-10 business days.
Depending on the item(s) you purchase and the location to which the items will be delivered, different shipping methods will be available. Some shipping methods have their own restrictions and charges that will be applied to your order.
We deliver most of our orders via UPS, FedEx or Freight Carriers, which require a valid phone number to ensure delivery.
**Please see our Shipping page for more information**
After your order leaves our warehouse, delivery times vary according to the shipping method you select during Checkout (if applicable) and the location of your shipping address. Most larger items are delivered by freight companies which require a Monday through Friday delivery only.
Return and Refund Policy
All Wheels Mobility values customer service. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, we offer a 30-day refund with a 20% restocking fee. Customers are encouraged to inspect your product upon delivery.
Please review the below conditions so that we may qualify your return:
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org including order information or call 1-888-988-5068 to obtain a Return Manufacturer’s Authorization Number (RMA #).
- Shipping cost for returned items are at the customer's expense.
- Returned products must be in selling condition as new, in it's original packaging and include all parts.
- Shipping for items qualifying for free shipping will be deducted from remaining credit of eligible refund item.
- Expedited or White Glove Delivery shipping will not be refunded.
- Credits will be granted upon inspection of the returned product(s).
- Custom orders and assembly fees if applicable, are non-refundable.
- If unit is shipped back please note:
- The product must be packaged carefully and clearly marked with an RMA # so that a credit can be processed accurately. Improper packaging may cause shipping damage to the product being returned. This will impact the amount of credit to be refunded. All damaged parts or units must be replaced and/or repaired at the sender’s expense.