Availability: Product Availability on Description Tab
Shipping: Free Shipping in the US
The Pioneer 9 is a heavy-duty mobility scooter with a powerful 32 miles range per charge, all thanks to its 400W motors and the GRP24 batteries. It includes a front basket with front and rear lights. It also has anti-tip wheels and adjustable armrests for comfort.
The 246lbs scooter can carry a 500lbs weight, classifying it as a top-performing heavy duty scooter.
- Weight capacity: 500lbs
- 3-wheeled outdoor scooter
- Heavy duty type
- One piece frame to increase strength
- 22" high back sliding captain seat
- Automatic safety turning half speed control by sensor
- Half speed control pre-setting on the upper dashboard provides safety
- Colors available: Red
- Options: oxygen tank holder, cane & crutch holder, walker holder, canopy, foldable rear basket
- Warranty: Frame 5-year, 18-months on electronics and motors
Color and Specifications
The Merits Health Pioneer 9 Mobility Scooter is available in Red.
- Red Pioneer 9
- Product Code: S331-1ARMU
**FREE Batteries Included BW 75 Ah**
Shipping and Delivery
All Wheels Mobility accepts order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In stock products delivered within the 48 contiguous states should arrive in 3 – 10 business days, depending on delivery location and product availability. Other items may take 6-10 business days.
Depending on the item(s) you purchase and the location to which the items will be delivered, different shipping methods will be available. Some shipping methods have their own restrictions and charges that will be applied to your order.
We deliver most of our orders via UPS, FedEx or Freight Carriers, which require a valid phone number to ensure delivery.
**Please see our Shipping page for more information**
After your order leaves our warehouse, delivery times vary according to the shipping method you select during Checkout (if applicable) and the location of your shipping address. Most larger items are delivered by freight companies which require a Monday through Friday delivery only.
Return and Refund Policy
All Wheels Mobility values customer service. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, we offer a 30-day refund with a 20% restocking fee. Customers are encouraged to inspect your product upon delivery.
Please review the below conditions so that we may qualify your return:
- Customers must email email@example.com including order information or call 1-888-988-5068 to obtain a Return Manufacturer’s Authorization Number (RMA #).
- Shipping cost for returned items are at the customer's expense.
- Returned products must be in selling condition as new, in it's original packaging and include all parts.
- Shipping for items qualifying for free shipping will be deducted from remaining credit of eligible refund item.
- Expedited or White Glove Delivery shipping will not be refunded.
- Credits will be granted upon inspection of the returned product(s).
- Custom orders and assembly fees if applicable, are non-refundable.
- If unit is shipped back please note:
- The product must be packaged carefully and clearly marked with an RMA # so that a credit can be processed accurately. Improper packaging may cause shipping damage to the product being returned. This will impact the amount of credit to be refunded. All damaged parts or units must be replaced and/or repaired at the sender’s expense.