Availability: Product Availability on Description Tab
Shipping: Free Shipping in the US
Vision Super Heavy Duty is made to carry a lot of weight, as it carries up to 450lbs without any issues. It has a 20.7" turning radius, which is quite impressive, because of 243lbs. it also features an optional seat lift which reduces the maximum weight capacity to 400lbs.
Its top speed is 5 mph, which is impressive for a wheelchair of its size. More impressive is that it can reach 20 miles in a single ride. It is also very durable, and the flip-back armrests ensure that comfort is not compromised.
- Weight capacity: P327: 450lbs P3274: 400lbs
- Real mid-wheel-drive design for tight space maneuverability
- Dual in-line motors for enhanced efficiency, torque, range and performance
- Full front and rear suspension for easy obstacle climb and enhanced performance on varied terrain
- 12" knobby tires and optimum weight distribution provide superior traction
- Dynamic Shark fully programmable controller
- Off board charger and 4-post seat with semi-reclining backrest
- NF-22 batteries for maximum range
- Stable base: Footplate is rated to hold 350lbs and rear casters will not tip
- 2 color shrouds in box red/blue
- 2 full length arms
- All back-contoured seat
- Footplate: 13.5"w x 12.5"d
- Options: Elevating Leg-rest, Oxygen tank holder, Gel cushion, Swing away joystick, Height adjustable armrests
Color and Specifications
The Vision Super Heavy Duty Power Chair is available in Red and Blue.
- P3271-ARMUB - 22"x20-20"x22" Captain Seat
Shipping and Delivery
All Wheels Mobility accepts order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In stock products delivered within the 48 contiguous states should arrive in 3 – 10 business days, depending on delivery location and product availability. Other items may take 6-10 business days.
Depending on the item(s) you purchase and the location to which the items will be delivered, different shipping methods will be available. Some shipping methods have their own restrictions and charges that will be applied to your order.
We deliver most of our orders via UPS, FedEx or Freight Carriers, which require a valid phone number to ensure delivery.
**Please see our Shipping page for more information**
After your order leaves our warehouse, delivery times vary according to the shipping method you select during Checkout (if applicable) and the location of your shipping address. Most larger items are delivered by freight companies which require a Monday through Friday delivery only.
Return and Refund Policy
All Wheels Mobility values customer service. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, we offer a 30-day refund with a 20% restocking fee. Customers are encouraged to inspect your product upon delivery.
Please review the below conditions so that we may qualify your return:
- Customers must email email@example.com including order information or call 1-888-988-5068 to obtain a Return Manufacturer’s Authorization Number (RMA #).
- Shipping cost for returned items are at the customer's expense.
- Returned products must be in selling condition as new, in it's original packaging and include all parts.
- Shipping for items qualifying for free shipping will be deducted from remaining credit of eligible refund item.
- Expedited or White Glove Delivery shipping will not be refunded.
- Credits will be granted upon inspection of the returned product(s).
- Custom orders and assembly fees if applicable, are non-refundable.
- If unit is shipped back please note:
- The product must be packaged carefully and clearly marked with an RMA # so that a credit can be processed accurately. Improper packaging may cause shipping damage to the product being returned. This will impact the amount of credit to be refunded. All damaged parts or units must be replaced and/or repaired at the sender’s expense.