Availability: Product Availability on Description Tab
Shipping: Free Shipping in the US
The Compact Lightweight chair is a lite-sized power chair designed for improved storage and transportation. It has a maximum weight capacity, weighing 135lbs itself. It can reach a top speed of 4.5 mph and comfortably reaches 12.5 miles after every full charge.
Despite being lightweight, it is capable of carrying out all power wheelchair functions and it features a programmable controller.
- Weight capacity: 300lbs
- Lightweight and easy to disassemble for handling, storage and transportation
- Ideal as personal secondary portable power wheelchair
- All standard power wheelchair features
- Programmable controller with a wide range of selections to suit the needs and demands of different users
- Non-programmable controller also available
- Excellent maneuverability
- Off-board charger
- Color available: Red, Blue
- Options: Elevating leg rests, oxygen tank holder, cane & crutch holder, walker holder, foldable rear basket
Color and Specifications
The Junior Compact Power Heavy Duty Chair is available in 2 colors:
- Product Code: P32033SBMUB
- Product Code: P32033ARMUB
Shipping and Delivery
All Wheels Mobility accepts order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In stock products delivered within the 48 contiguous states should arrive in 3 – 10 business days, depending on delivery location and product availability. Other items may take 6-10 business days.
Depending on the item(s) you purchase and the location to which the items will be delivered, different shipping methods will be available. Some shipping methods have their own restrictions and charges that will be applied to your order.
We deliver most of our orders via UPS, FedEx or Freight Carriers, which require a valid phone number to ensure delivery.
**Please see our Shipping page for more information**
After your order leaves our warehouse, delivery times vary according to the shipping method you select during Checkout (if applicable) and the location of your shipping address. Most larger items are delivered by freight companies which require a Monday through Friday delivery only.
Return and Refund Policy
All Wheels Mobility values customer service. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, we offer a 30-day refund with a 20% restocking fee. Customers are encouraged to inspect your product upon delivery.
Please review the below conditions so that we may qualify your return:
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org including order information or call 1-888-988-5068 to obtain a Return Manufacturer’s Authorization Number (RMA #).
- Shipping cost for returned items are at the customer's expense.
- Returned products must be in selling condition as new, in it's original packaging and include all parts.
- Shipping for items qualifying for free shipping will be deducted from remaining credit of eligible refund item.
- Expedited or White Glove Delivery shipping will not be refunded.
- Credits will be granted upon inspection of the returned product(s).
- Custom orders and assembly fees if applicable, are non-refundable.
- If unit is shipped back please note:
- The product must be packaged carefully and clearly marked with an RMA # so that a credit can be processed accurately. Improper packaging may cause shipping damage to the product being returned. This will impact the amount of credit to be refunded. All damaged parts or units must be replaced and/or repaired at the sender’s expense.