Availability: Product Availability on Description Tab
Shipping: Free Shipping in the US
Gemini power chair is a heavy-duty power chair with an optional seat elevator. Weighing 242lbs, it can carry weights ranging up to 450lbs. It can run 20 miles while on a single charge, with a 5 mph maximum speed.
It has a 21” turning radius, which accounts for its maneuverability. The chair is highly adaptable to different environments, working well both as a home, and also an outdoor chair.
- Weight capacity: 450lbs
- Unique suspension system and high-density foam seat provide a smooth and comfortable ride
- The sophisticated controller coupled with 14" aluminum cast drive wheels offer excellent maneuverability
- Comfortable 22" (20" with seat elevator) wide captain seat has swivel and folding capabilities with adjustable head and backrest
- Aluminum footplate with flip-up height and angle adjustability provides various comfort positions
- Programmable controller with a wide range of selections to suit the needs and demands of different users
- Non-programmable controller also available
- Colors available: Red, Blue
Color and Specifications
The Gemini Heavy Duty Power Wheelchair is available in 2 colors w/optional Seat Lift:
- Product Code: P3017-SBMU
- Product Code: P3017-ARMU
- Red - Optional Seat Lift
- Product Code: P30111ARMU
**All Products include 22 NF Batteries**
Shipping and Delivery
All Wheels Mobility accepts order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In stock products delivered within the 48 contiguous states should arrive in 3 – 10 business days, depending on delivery location and product availability. Other items may take 6-10 business days.
Depending on the item(s) you purchase and the location to which the items will be delivered, different shipping methods will be available. Some shipping methods have their own restrictions and charges that will be applied to your order.
We deliver most of our orders via UPS, FedEx or Freight Carriers, which require a valid phone number to ensure delivery.
**Please see our Shipping page for more information**
After your order leaves our warehouse, delivery times vary according to the shipping method you select during Checkout (if applicable) and the location of your shipping address. Most larger items are delivered by freight companies which require a Monday through Friday delivery only.
Return and Refund Policy
All Wheels Mobility values customer service. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, we offer a 30-day refund with a 20% restocking fee. Customers are encouraged to inspect your product upon delivery.
Please review the below conditions so that we may qualify your return:
- Customers must email email@example.com including order information or call 1-888-988-5068 to obtain a Return Manufacturer’s Authorization Number (RMA #).
- Shipping cost for returned items are at the customer's expense.
- Returned products must be in selling condition as new, in it's original packaging and include all parts.
- Shipping for items qualifying for free shipping will be deducted from remaining credit of eligible refund item.
- Expedited or White Glove Delivery shipping will not be refunded.
- Credits will be granted upon inspection of the returned product(s).
- Custom orders and assembly fees if applicable, are non-refundable.
- If unit is shipped back please note:
- The product must be packaged carefully and clearly marked with an RMA # so that a credit can be processed accurately. Improper packaging may cause shipping damage to the product being returned. This will impact the amount of credit to be refunded. All damaged parts or units must be replaced and/or repaired at the sender’s expense.