Availability: Product Availability on Description Tab
Shipping: Free Shipping in the US
The Rebel Fat Tire falls on the giant side but folds to comfortably fit into small spaces. It is cool for mountain biking, thanks to its 20" wheels fat tires. It is capable of reaching 30-40 miles on a single ride and can run up to 20 mph.
Suitable for use on snowy surfaces and even sand, the Matrix LCD completes everything you’ll ever need in an off-road bike, with odometer, speedometer, and every other –meter you’ll ever need!
It's equipped with a high speed 500-Watts BAFANG motor, specially built for fat tire bike, which provides enough torque (80NM) to help you climb any steep. Unlike most of ebikes in market, EB-RE has rigid aluminum front fork. It's light weight so helps you steel with ease. 4.0 fat tire is trendy and with that, it absorbs major bumps and shocks on road. So you don't actually need a suspension fork to add more weight. The tires are off-road with knobs. It's a perfect bike put in your trunk and explore more deeply to forest, beach and city roads.
- 48V 500W BAFANG™ High speed gear motor. Peak output over 800W.
- 48V 13Ah Li-ion battery. Easy to take out.
- Matrix LCD display gives you all information you need: Odo, trip, speed, motor output, battery indicator, and of course advanced settings.
- Front/Rear Tektro™ disc brake stops Rebel at any time it needed.
- Italian Selle Royal™ saddle made of memory foam. You don't have to ride "hard".
- Half twist throttle. Twist throttle, Rebel will take you anywhere.
- We provide full accessory as options. Don't worry about can't find perfect add-ons for your EB-RE
Color and Specifications
The GlareWheels Rebel Fat Tire Sport E-Bike is available in 2 colors.
- Product Code: 740690333513
- Product Code: 791541750652
|Drive Mode||Pedal Assist & Throttle|
|Controller||Matrix Advanced LCD|
|Front Fork||Aluminum Alloy|
|Transmission||Shimano Altus 7 Speed|
|Brake System||F/R Tektro hydraulic Brake|
|Assembled Product Dimensions||68*45*25|
|Folded Product Dimensions||40*25*10|
|Package Dimensions||56*11* 27|
Shipping and Delivery
All Wheels Mobility accepts order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In stock products delivered within the 48 contiguous states should arrive in 3 – 10 business days, depending on delivery location and product availability. Other items may take 6-10 business days.
Depending on the item(s) you purchase and the location to which the items will be delivered, different shipping methods will be available. Some shipping methods have their own restrictions and charges that will be applied to your order.
We deliver most of our orders via UPS, FedEx or Freight Carriers, which require a valid phone number to ensure delivery.
**Please see our Shipping page for more information**
After your order leaves our warehouse, delivery times vary according to the shipping method you select during Checkout (if applicable) and the location of your shipping address. Most larger items are delivered by freight companies which require a Monday through Friday delivery only.
White Glove Delivery is a premium freight service that can add extra time to your order. Normally 7-14 business days. This option is available on some items where product(s) are delivered to your designated shipping address, at a time suitable for your convenience, set-up/assembled and tested in your desired area removing all packaging materials if requested. We suggest saving the item's original box in case a return is required.
Once the order ships, White Glove delivery cannot be removed, and the order cannot be cancelled. A return can be arranged by calling for a Return Authorization. Return shipping and the restocking fee will be assessed, however, the White Glove charge is not eligible for refund.
Return and Refund Policy
All Wheels Mobility values customer service. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, we offer a 30-day refund with a 30% restocking fee. Customers are encouraged to inspect your product upon delivery.
Please review the below conditions so that we may qualify your return:
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org including order information or call 1-888-988-5068 to obtain a Return Manufacturer’s Authorization Number (RMA #).
- Shipping cost for returned items are at the customer's expense.
- Returned products must be in selling condition as new, in it's original packaging and include all parts.
- Shipping for items qualifying for free shipping will be deducted from remaining credit of eligible refund item.
- Expedited or White Glove Delivery shipping will not be refunded.
- Credits will be granted upon inspection of the returned product(s).
- Custom orders and assembly fees if applicable, are non-refundable.
- If unit is shipped back please note:
- The product must be packaged carefully and clearly marked with an RMA # so that a credit can be processed accurately. Improper packaging may cause shipping damage to the product being returned. This will impact the amount of credit to be refunded. All damaged parts or units must be replaced and/or repaired at the sender’s expense.