Availability: Product Availability on Description Tab
Shipping: Free Shipping in the US
The TravelMate 3.1 is Amigo’s model for users with a likeness for compact scooters. It’s a foldable scooter that’s perfect for both indoors and outdoors cruising.
It has an adjustable handle for comfortable riding. The seat can be rotated 360 degrees and it supports rear-drive, like most Amigo models. Its maximum weight capacity is 250lbs, and the battery is capable of running nine miles before dying down.
It doesn’t exceed 4 mph, and the speed can be controlled with the comfortable pull throttle system.
- Travel surfaces: indoor/outdoor
- A comfortable ride with more room
- 360º seat rotation
- Adjustable handle
- Shabbat option available
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Color and Specifications
The Amigo TravelMate 3.1 Mobility Scooter is available in True Blue, Classic Red, Green, and Yellow.
- Product Code: 580004
Shipping and Delivery
All Wheels Mobility accepts order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In stock products delivered within the 48 contiguous states should arrive in 3 – 10 business days, depending on delivery location and product availability. Other items may take 6-10 business days.
Depending on the item(s) you purchase and the location to which the items will be delivered, different shipping methods will be available. Some shipping methods have their own restrictions and charges that will be applied to your order.
We deliver most of our orders via UPS, FedEx or Freight Carriers, which require a valid phone number to ensure delivery.
**Please see our Shipping page for more information**
After your order leaves our warehouse, delivery times vary according to the shipping method you select during Checkout (if applicable) and the location of your shipping address. Most larger items are delivered by freight companies which require a Monday through Friday delivery only.
Return and Refund Policy
All Wheels Mobility values customer service. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, we offer a 30-day refund with a 20% restocking fee. Customers are encouraged to inspect your product upon delivery.
Please review the below conditions so that we may qualify your return:
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org including order information or call 1-888-988-5068 to obtain a Return Manufacturer’s Authorization Number (RMA #).
- Shipping cost for returned items are at the customer's expense.
- Returned products must be in selling condition as new, in it's original packaging and include all parts.
- Shipping for items qualifying for free shipping will be deducted from remaining credit of eligible refund item.
- Expedited or White Glove Delivery shipping will not be refunded.
- Credits will be granted upon inspection of the returned product(s).
- Custom orders and assembly fees if applicable, are non-refundable.
- If unit is shipped back please note:
- The product must be packaged carefully and clearly marked with an RMA # so that a credit can be processed accurately. Improper packaging may cause shipping damage to the product being returned. This will impact the amount of credit to be refunded. All damaged parts or units must be replaced and/or repaired at the sender’s expense.