Availability: Product Availability on Description Tab
Shipping: Free Shipping in the US
The Amigo RD Scooter is a mix of sleekness and comfort. With an electromagnetic braking system and a rear safety bumper, you’re very safe riding an RD.
The scooter has an optional smart sensor that is installed to reduce accidents indoors. This intelligent sensor limits the scooter's speed when it detects individuals ahead. It has a Shabbat controller and TouchTron handle, both optional.
Its seat allows a 360 degrees rotation and it has a 360lbs weight capacity with an optional seat lift for comfort. It has a HI/LO handle houses the speed control and the battery indicator.
- Rear drive
- Travel surfaces: indoor/outdoor
- 360º seat rotation
- Adjustable handle
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Shabbat option available
Color and Specifications
The Amigo RD Mobility Scooter is available in Classic Red, True Blue and Midnight Black.
- Product Code: 330000 (K0807)
|Weight capacity||350 lbs.|
|Maximum speed||5.9 mph|
|Maximum range||35 miles|
|Battery requirement||35 ah|
|Width rear wheel||23”|
|Weight with batteries||162 lbs.|
|Seat standard option (folding)||Premier 1 - 18" wide|
Shipping and Delivery
All Wheels Mobility accepts order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In stock products delivered within the 48 contiguous states should arrive in 3 – 10 business days, depending on delivery location and product availability. Other items may take 6-10 business days.
Depending on the item(s) you purchase and the location to which the items will be delivered, different shipping methods will be available. Some shipping methods have their own restrictions and charges that will be applied to your order.
We deliver most of our orders via UPS, FedEx or Freight Carriers, which require a valid phone number to ensure delivery.
**Please see our Shipping page for more information**
After your order leaves our warehouse, delivery times vary according to the shipping method you select during Checkout (if applicable) and the location of your shipping address. Most larger items are delivered by freight companies which require a Monday through Friday delivery only.
Return and Refund Policy
All Wheels Mobility values customer service. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, we offer a 30-day refund with a 20% restocking fee. Customers are encouraged to inspect your product upon delivery.
Please review the below conditions so that we may qualify your return:
- Customers must email email@example.com including order information or call 1-888-988-5068 to obtain a Return Manufacturer’s Authorization Number (RMA #).
- Shipping cost for returned items are at the customer's expense.
- Returned products must be in selling condition as new, in it's original packaging and include all parts.
- Shipping for items qualifying for free shipping will be deducted from remaining credit of eligible refund item.
- Expedited or White Glove Delivery shipping will not be refunded.
- Credits will be granted upon inspection of the returned product(s).
- Custom orders and assembly fees if applicable, are non-refundable.
- If unit is shipped back please note:
- The product must be packaged carefully and clearly marked with an RMA # so that a credit can be processed accurately. Improper packaging may cause shipping damage to the product being returned. This will impact the amount of credit to be refunded. All damaged parts or units must be replaced and/or repaired at the sender’s expense.