Availability: Product Availability on Description Tab
Shipping: Free Shipping in the US
The Afiscooter M 3 is a high-performance scooter designed to carry heavy loads across large distances.
Weighing 300lbs without batteries, the 3-wheeled scooter is capable of carrying loads of 661lbs. It has a top speed of 7.5 mph and can go as far as 33 miles in a single ride. It is powered by two 12V 150AH batteries and is available in a beautiful metallic silver color.
- A Luxurious orthopaedic rotatable seat with supportive armrest for maximum comfort and ease of access
- Extra big Cargo Box
- High Ground Clearance with Big size Pneumatic tires give excellent outdoor capabilities
- Extra large battery Compartment, can carry batteries up to 150 Ah and give extreme Travel Range
- Built in Tool box for extra storage
- 3 wheel model for maximum maneuverability.
Color and Specifications
The Afiscooter M 3-Wheeled Scooter Single or Dual Seat SILVER is available in Silver.
Single Seat Models - FTM3014, FTM3007
Dual Seat Models - FTM3006, FTM3013
Shipping and Delivery
All Wheels Mobility accepts order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In stock products delivered within the 48 contiguous states should arrive in 3 – 10 business days, depending on delivery location and product availability. Other items may take 6-10 business days.
Depending on the item(s) you purchase and the location to which the items will be delivered, different shipping methods will be available. Some shipping methods have their own restrictions and charges that will be applied to your order.
We deliver most of our orders via UPS, FedEx or Freight Carriers, which require a valid phone number to ensure delivery.
**Please see our Shipping page for more information**
After your order leaves our warehouse, delivery times vary according to the shipping method you select during Checkout (if applicable) and the location of your shipping address. Most larger items are delivered by freight companies which require a Monday through Friday delivery only.
White Glove Delivery is a premium freight service that can add extra time to your order. Normally 7-14 business days. This option is available on some items where product(s) are delivered to your designated shipping address, at a time suitable for your convenience, set-up/assembled and tested in your desired area removing all packaging materials if requested. We suggest saving the item's original box in case a return is required.
Once the order ships, White Glove delivery cannot be removed, and the order cannot be cancelled. A return can be arranged by calling for a Return Authorization. Return shipping and the restocking fee will be assessed, however, the White Glove charge is not eligible for refund.
Return and Refund Policy
All Wheels Mobility values customer service. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, we offer a 30-day refund with a 15% restocking fee. Customers are encouraged to inspect your product upon delivery.
Please review the below conditions so that we may qualify your return:
- Customers must email email@example.com including order information or call 1-888-988-5068 to obtain a Return Manufacturer’s Authorization Number (RMA #).
- Shipping cost for returned items are at the customer's expense.
- Returned products must be in selling condition as new, in it's original packaging and include all parts.
- Shipping for items qualifying for free shipping will be deducted from remaining credit of eligible refund item.
- Expedited or White Glove Delivery shipping will not be refunded.
- Credits will be granted upon inspection of the returned product(s).
- Custom orders and assembly fees if applicable, are non-refundable.
- If unit is shipped back please note:
- The product must be packaged carefully and clearly marked with an RMA # so that a credit can be processed accurately. Improper packaging may cause shipping damage to the product being returned. This will impact the amount of credit to be refunded. All damaged parts or units must be replaced and/or repaired at the sender’s expense.